Are you ready to be a leading insurance claim professional who serves residential and commercial Policyholders dealing with property damaged by hail, wind, water or fire?
General contractors, public adjusters, roofers, attorneys, appraisers, engineers, agents and vendors attend to gain a competitive advantage by learning how industry leaders settle insurance claims fairly and promptly.
Policyholder Advocates was formed in part to build a national network of legitimate industry professionals who want to help boost their credibility by joining our 501C3 nonprofit and protect the insured by raising awareness for home and business owners of their rights and remedies to settle property damage insurance claims. Join us and attend the only conference designed to help everyone work together, strengthen consumer rights and cut through insurance claim clutter. Receive superior education and build your team to effectively and ethically help your business prosper.
Thursday, March 24, 2016
6:00 P.M. at Holiday Inn Express & Suites
4412 Bass Pro Drive Garland, Texas 75043
– What to look for and look out for dealing with wind and water damage insurance claims.
– An overview of the insurance claim process.
– Documenting and negotiating claims for successful settlement.
– The difference between contractors and adjusters.
– What is a public insurance adjuster?
– Your options if you disagree with your insurance company’s claim assessment.
– Your rights as a Texas Policyholder.
– When to seek legal counsel?
– What is an “appraisal of claim damage”?
– Business Interruption and Additional Living Expense claim tips.
– How to receive a fair claim settlement in a timely manner.
– Contractor and Public Adjuster Interviewing tips.
– Understanding your insurance policy
– Many valuable tips, consumer rights and insight for settling property damage insurance claims.
"You Need To Come To This Seminar!" - Greg F.
"This Seminar Cleared Up Many Doubts" - Maria
"Remember Insurance Is a Business" - Maggie
"Don't Push To Take Legal Action" - Alena
"Review Policy Limits and Coverage" - Chris
"Don't Talk Lawsuit, Patience Along The Process, Hire an Independent Adjuster if Insurer's Adjuster is Not Fair" - Eric
Policyholder Advocates (TPA) is the only 501 (C)(3) nonprofit organization standing up for the rights of Texas insured consumers and the professionals who assist them.
FEBRUARY 10th and 11th
We are excited to announce that Policy Holder Advocates is an official sponsor of Elite’s 2016 IRC Summit. Elite’s 4th annual Insurance Restoration Contractor Summit.
IRC Summit will be hosted at The Irving Convention Center, in Irving TX. TPA will be presenting on Feb.10th.
February 17th-19th Houston, TX
8441 Gulf Fwy. Houston, TX
PROTECT THE INSURED™